The MARK RAVEN LLC law firm has tried dozens of high-profile, bet-the-company cases and catastrophic plaintiff cases with tremendous success.
Our main areas of practice are:
- Labor and Employment Law
- Personal Injury Law
- Trademark Law
- Commercial and Business Law
- Contract Negotiations and Enforcement
- Products Liability
- Food Industry Compliance and Contract Law
- Insurance Coverage Disputes
- Construction & Real Estate Transactions & Disputes
- Class Action Defense
- Medical Malpractice
- Business to Business Disputes
Our many cases and trials include the defense and prosecution of many commercial, real estate, construction, injury, trademark, insurance, medical, business, and several types of product liability incidents, including:
- Litigation in state and federal courts
- Fires and explosions in particular
- Vehicular injuries and deaths
- Mold contamination and injuries
- RICO class actions
- Labor and employments matters
- Medical and legal malpractice
- Contract negotiations
- Business-to-business litigation including breach of fiduciary duty
- Breach of contract
- Unfair trade practices
- Appeals in state and federal courts
We have won cases in many other areas of the law as well.
We advise, counsel and conduct investigations for domestic and international clients on product safety, food safety and regulations, litigation exposure, and loss avoidance and in managing client’s compliance with the Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act and in responding to CPSC investigations.
Our practice focuses on product liability, toxic torts, food safety and regulations, insurance coverage disputes, contract negotiations, including UCC “battle of the forms” matters, consumer class actions, and RICO and professional liability disputes. We also have significant experience in a wide range of complex commercial litigation matters through trial and appeal, including in commodity brokerage and trading and post-closing M & A disputes, Fair Housing Act Claims and real estate development disputes, and in many others areas. We also have a particular focus and international reputation in the investigation and litigation of catastrophic fire and explosion matters.